Chelsea Technologies is exhibiting at this year’s WWEM Water, Wastewater and Environmental Monitoring Conference 2021, the virtual event running October 13th & 14th 2021.
This event is for water monitoring professionals who are looking for the latest product solutions, technical advice, methods and applications to measure, test and analyze wastewater and water quality (see details here).
The two-day virtual event will provide insight into Chelsea’s class leading, innovative product suite of sensors and technology designed for the water quality, shipping, marine science, defence, academic research and industrial process control industries.
- Pollution Monitoring for Water Treatment
- Water Catchment Monitoring – Environmental
- Effluent Monitoring into Sensitive Waters
- Monitoring Algae for Water Treatment
Sign up for your free ticket here: https://avolio.swapcard.com/WWEM/registrations
At WWEM, our focus is the UviLUX Tryptophan sensor. UviLux tryptophan sensors enable real-time, in situ detection of a wide variety of UV fluorescence parameters, including: Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAH), BTEX, CDOM, Tryptophan-like fluorescence (TLF), BOD and Optical Brightening Agents (OBA).
The compact and highly sensitive fluorometers have excellent turbidity rejection and high ambient light rejection, making them suitable for use in water and wastewater treatment works, as well as natural waters at the surface and to depths of up to 1000 m.
Tryptophan sensor features
- Tryptophan sensor
- Pollution surveillance & investigative monitoring
- Point source pollution tracking
- Hydrocarbon monitoring in ports & coastal areas
- Road and airport apron run-off monitoring
- Pollution ingress into infrastructures
- Monitoring industrial effluent discharge in natural waters