Chelsea Science Awards
[contact-form-7 id=”5690″ title=”Chelsea Science Awards”]
Terms and Conditions
- Applicants must be studying a Masters degree or PhD
- Applicants must complete the online form by the closing date, 4th November 2022
- The winner will be notified by email by 18th November 2022.
- The loan period must be completed and the instrument returned to Chelsea by 31st July 2023.
- Applications will be assessed by the Chelsea Science team for innovation and impact. All decisions are final.
- The winner will receive a 2 month free loan of a LabSTAF instrument. There is no cash equivalent.
- The winner will be required to insure the product and pay for return shipping to the Chelsea offices in the UK. A standard Chelsea loan agreement must be signed prior to the start of the loan period.
- The winner will be required to provide photographs and videos and a write a short blog on the project. Data from the project should be shared with the Chelsea team.
- Chelsea reserve the right to publish details of the winner and their project, and use any photos/videos/content supplied for marketing purposes.