Chelsea Technologies is a market leading environmental sensor design & manufacturing company working in a variety of industry sectors, including green shipping, marine science, water quality, defence and agritech. We are looking to recruit a Test Engineer to join our Production Department on a 6/12 month fixed term contract.
Core aspects of the role
- To inspect and test PCB’s, marine instrumentation, electronic systems and system components.
- To carry out assembly work
- To fault find to component level and carry out repair work as required
- Educated to HND in an engineering subject
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Ability to read engineering drawings eg mechanical assembly and schematics
- Solder to component level
- Carry out test and inspection of PCBs and instrumentation to set procedures
- Adhere to Company policies and procedures, including ESD and quality standards
- Team Player
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Work methodically and pay great attention to detail
Please submit your CV and covering letter to Ellen Keegan with details of salary expectation. Feel free to call Ellen Keegan – +44(0)20 8481 9019 for more information.