Chelsea Technologies is a market leading environmental sensor design & manufacturing company working in a variety of industry sectors, including green shipping, marine science, water quality, defence and agritech. We are looking to recruit a Test Engineer to join our Production Department on a 6 month fixed term contract.
Core aspects of the role
- To inspect and test PCB’s, marine instrumentation, electronic systems and system components.
- To carry out assembly work
- To fault find to component level and carry out repair work as required
- Educated to HND in an engineering subject
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Ability to read engineering drawings eg mechanical assembly and schematics
- Solder to component level
- Carry out test and inspection of PCBs and instrumentation to set procedures
- Adhere to Company policies and procedures, including ESD and quality standards
- Team Player
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Work methodically and pay great attention to detail
- UK passport required: We are involved in classified work and as such all staff must be capable of obtaining security clearance to SC Level
Please submit your CV and covering letter to Ellen Keegan with details of salary expectation. Feel free to call Ellen Keegan – +44(0)20 8481 9019 for more information.