Chelsea Technologies is a market leading environmental sensor company working in a variety of industry sectors, including green shipping, marine science, water quality, defence and agritech. It is an exciting time to join the company, as it grows the sales and marketing functions. We are looking for a dynamic and highly motivated individual to identify and achieve profitable sales across the full range of Chelsea products and services to existing and new customers globally, ensuring the sales process is efficiently executed to maximise customer satisfaction and firmly establish Chelsea Technologies as the supplier and partner of choice.
Core aspects of the role:
- Identify and achieve sales of Chelsea products to new and existing customers in the UK and internationally for the entire Chelsea product range
- To coordinate and manage an efficient sales process from the creation of thorough and effective sales proposals and quotations
- Ensure proposals are tenaciously progressed, the team within Chelsea are fully aware of requirements, technical queries are addressed with technical authorities across the Company and any project management requirements are fulfilled.
- Maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction at all times. Represent and promote the company at domestic and international exhibitions, events and customer meetings
- Present Chelsea products and capabilities to customers and at conferences
- Carrying out product demonstrations and customer training sessions both at the company premises and at customer specified venues
- Work with the existing agent and reseller network and strategically adding new reseller representatives to meet market growth aims
- Maintain awareness, understanding and compliance with all Chelsea commercial processes and procedures including authority levels and discount agreements
- Identify and advise companies within the Sonardyne group of any potential sales, they could make and direct the request to the relevant sales office
- Educated to degree level in a technical subject (science, engineering), minimum 2.1 or demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Proven technical sales ability is essential
- Demonstrable sales or business development experience in the marine science, industrial or environmental business area is desirable
- Strong sales ability with a proven track record of achieving targets
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office
- Highly motivated and self-driven
- High level of commercial awareness and excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally
- Candidates must live within commutable distance from the office.
- UK passport required: We are involved in classified work and as such all staff must be capable of obtaining security clearance to SC Level.
Please submit your CV and covering letter to Ellen Keegan with details of salary expectation. Feel free to call Ellen Keegan – +44(0)20 8481 9019 for more information.