Brightline DX is a joint venture formed by two highly innovative UK companies, Stream Bio and Chelsea Technologies, to combine novel technologies and create a unique platform that can be applied to a wide range of diagnostic targets.
We are looking for a talented and highly motivated marketing executive to work on this exciting new venture.
Core aspects of the role
- Create relevant, informative and compelling new content, including infographics, web content, application notes, case studies and brochures.
- Research and create engaging and authoritative articles and blogs.
- Website and social media management
- Write press releases and liaise with journalists and industry publications.
- Support and maintain technical literature such as datasheets.
- Develop and manage integrated marketing campaigns across all industry sectors.
- Design adverts and manage online advertising campaigns.
- Liaise with external contacts such as marketing agencies, clients, sector partners and suppliers.
- Organise domestic and international exhibitions.
Skills and experience
- Marketing (or related) degree, or equivalent experience, combined with a passion for life sciences & technology
- Proven experience of marketing in a scientific field, preferably biological sciences or medical diagnostics industry experience
- Experience of using Adobe software including InDesign and understanding of commercial print processes
- Website management and maintenance – WordPress experience desirable
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- High attention to detail and excellent proof-reading skills
- Security Clearance – Candidates must be suitable for security clearance via MoD UKSV.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
How to apply
Please apply by sending a copy of your CV and a covering letter, detailing how you meet the above criteria, to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line MARKETING EXECUTIVE APPLICATION plus your name. Please include details of salary expectation.
Please view our Candidate Privacy Notice to understand how we look after your personal data during the application process.