Chelsea Technologies is a market leading environmental sensor design & manufacturing company working in a variety of industry sectors, including green shipping, marine science, water quality, defence and agritech. It is an exciting time to join the company, as it grows the science and calibration functions.
Core aspects of the role:
- Calibration of Chelsea Technologies sensors following standard operating protocols
- Maintain quality control of calibration procedures and calibrated sensors
- Maintain calibration laboratory ensuring it meets current standards
- Undergraduate degree with laboratory experience.
- Chemistry, physics, electronics or similar engineering background. Bachelor and/or Master’s degree would be preferable.
- Practical and relevant laboratory experience is required. However, candidates without a degree will be considered if they have sufficient laboratory experience gained in industry.
The candidate must have a range of practical laboratory skills, including standard solution preparation, pipetting and maintaining laboratory apparatus. The candidate must be able to work methodically and keep good records.
Candidate must be a team player but also be able to act on own initiative. The candidate must be able to work methodically and pay great attention to detail. An ability to work well under pressure and to deadline is also required.
The candidate must be keen to learn new skills and be comfortable working in a highly multidisciplinary environment, as the job will encompass a wide variety of products.
Please submit your CV and covering letter to Ellen Keegan with details of salary expectation. Feel free to call Ellen Keegan – +44(0)20 8481 9019 for more information.