We're all looking forward to catching up with friends and clients old and new at Aquaculture UK next week, in Aviemore, Scotland!
The Omnis+ Water Quality System will be at the show, and our full team of advisors will be on hand to both demo and answer any questions that you may have about the Chelsea Technologies sensor options ideal for the aquaculture industry.
Throughout the week, Chelsea’s application and technology experts will be on hand to offer advice so please drop by Stand 221. For more information about Chelsea Technologies at Aquaculture UK and how we can help you please contact us directly.
Chelsea Technologies at Aquaculture UK
At the show, we’ll be there to demonstrate some of our great instruments and sensors for the aquaculture industry:
- Omnis+: The water quality system with Chelsea Technologies specialist sensors that provides water quality managers with exactly the data they need to take remedial action and obtain live alerts as and when water quality deteriorates.
- Trilux: our specialist low cost, miniature algae sensor that monitors three key algal parameters in a single, highly sensitive probe
- Unilux: our highly sensitive compact sensor for Chlorophyll and algae monitoring, and dye tracer detection
- Watchkeeper: the wall-mounted data display and logging unit for the TriLux and Unilux fluorometers
- Hawk: the hand-held display with data logger for TriLux and Unilux sensors
About Chelsea Technologies at Aquaculture UK
Chelsea Technologies designs and manufactures best-in-class environmental monitoring technology to make the world safer, cleaner and smarter. Environmental monitoring inspired by science, delivered by engineering excellence.